Sunday, October 16, 2011

has anyone been to java, indonesia?

and what did you think of the people?
has anyone been to java, indonesia?
Me, me, me, I've been to java indonesia.

I think most the people are nice, plenty of smile although smile can means a lot of thing., rural folks are usually nicer than the urban dweller.if you can speak some of the local dilect, they will treat you even better, if you're planning to come to java, you should learn some of the local culture thing about the place u want to visit, so u will know the 'to-do' and 'not-to-do' stuffs cos' java is a multi-culture place with many different races living together. Some of thing u get used to may be impolite to others.
has anyone been to java, indonesia?
Yes!! I have lived and worked in much of Indonesia. Java would not be my choice for holiday. Bali, Lonbok or another of the southern islands are much better.
Yes!! I have lived and worked in much of Indonesia. Java would not be my choice for holiday. Bali, Lonbok or another of the southern islands are much better.
I think javanese are very very nice person..
They smile a lot and very friendly, especially to foreigners..
Their english is not very good because of their accents, but some of them could speak english because there are so many tourism object in java

Java is a nice place I bet!
It depends on what you mean by Jave. There are Jave Island and it includes: Jakarta, West Java (Bandung), East Java (surabaya), Middle Jave (Semarang).
The people are different from those location. they have their own accents, native language, and culture as well. However, they are mostly a nice and friendly people. If you go to jakarta, then many people will be able to communicate in english.
If you go to West Java, do not forget to go to outlet. They have lots of outlet stores and can get good stuff with low price. hope it helps. good luck.
i want to