Wednesday, October 26, 2011

has anyone ever been to Malaysia?

which part of it? did u enjoy it ? was it fun ?. and where was ur favorite place?
has anyone ever been to Malaysia?
I'm from Malaysia and would'nt trade it for any country in the world. Do you like shopping? Well, you've come to the right place. With currency exchange in your favour, shopping is the best thing you can do here. Check out places like KLCC, One-Utama and Chinatown. The beaches and hotels here also world-class, try the island of Langkawi, Pulau Payar and Pulau Redang. And they say, in Malaysia we only have one meal a day.it starts early in the morning and ends late at Night! So, come and enjoy Malaysia.
has anyone ever been to Malaysia?
I went to Malaysia and LOVED it. I spent all my time in Kuala Lumpur. I loved to go to the market. I also LOVED the food!! It was very fresh and used a lot of coconut and lime. :9
I went to Malaysia and LOVED it. I spent all my time in Kuala Lumpur. I loved to go to the market. I also LOVED the food!! It was very fresh and used a lot of coconut and lime. :9
I've been to Kuala Lumpur in 2003 when I was transferring to Auckland, New Zealand.
Loved it.
Friendly people, nice food, awesome shopping.
Its the cooolest place to be. You can go shopping, enjoy the relaxing environment by the beach, meet Orang -Utan =P, KLCC The Second Highest Twin-Tower In the Whole World.I know because i live here !! Come and feel the different!!
I've been to Penang & KL in 2004.
Nice place & Nice people.
I wish i could stay there.

but haven't find any nice lady friend.

Let me know, if any one is interested. shaad2971@yahoo.com
I was in Kuala Lumpur in 1997. Too long !! It is very nice and they hade a lot of Chinese food.
It was a little problem with trafic.
am prince i have be to malaysi before that was 1999 where i went there for business it was so fantastic that i couldn't return on the day i suppose to retuyrn
time square.maybe.

  • backgrounds for myspace
  • website host
  •