Sunday, October 16, 2011

Has anyone been to the Philippines?


Has anyone been to the Philippines?
I love the Philippines!

That's where I go June-July and 2 weeks in December every year.

My husband is there.

I am going to retire there.
Has anyone been to the Philippines?
I've been to the Philippines. My parents were born there. Do you need any tips?
I've been to the Philippines. My parents were born there. Do you need any tips?
Yes. I've only been there for about a week in Subic Bay on Luzon ( I was living in Taiwan, and took a quick trip) I am going back to spend about three weeks in a while. I've studied alot about all the islands lately but am eager to exlplore them more.
I have. But I don't really enjoy my time there. I'm always getting mosquito bites. In June I went there, and i got over 60 bug bites. How gross is that?!
Hi-
sorry im not responding to your question but i wanted to ask you a question about your agressive dog. I asked the question about the agressive puppy. How old was this dog when it first showed signs of true aggression? We took our 8 week old puppy to the vet about his aggression and they said he will most likely need to be put down because it is very unusual for a young puppy to snarel and show their teeth and usually these puppies can not be changed. you can email me at Peardy33@aol.com. Thank you i apreciate it very much very much.
yep, a lot of us has been there. If you aint been there..go.you will not regret it.
i lived in for 15 years, miss it