Sunday, October 16, 2011

Has anyone been to or lived in chengdu. I am interested in going. I speak some mandarin.?


Has anyone been to or lived in chengdu. I am interested in going. I speak some mandarin.?
Yea - I have - its in the Sichuan province. Send me a message if you want more info - but here's the basics.

Chengdu is the capital of the Sichuan province, pretty nice area - famous for its spicy food and women with really nice skin. In Chengdu - cabs start at 5 kuai as of August 2005. Speaking mandarin will be fine. I think Chengdu is probably one of the nicest Chinese cities. It also has a pretty nice nightlife - such as clubs and karaokes.

If you have a chance - definitely go.

And while you're in the Sichuan province, you should visit JiuZhaiGou - its really beautiful.
Has anyone been to or lived in chengdu. I am interested in going. I speak some mandarin.?
yes, i have.
yes, i have.