Sunday, October 16, 2011

has anyone out there traveled in viet nam recently?

what was it like? what did you think" where did you go?
has anyone out there traveled in viet nam recently?
I'm going in 3 days. I'll send you an answer when I get back. I went last March, too. I loved it. Great food, great people, nice bargain shopping.

Stayed in Saigon area (furthest I traveled was to the village of Cu Chi where the wartime Viet Cong tunnels are. Fascinating stuff although a little heavy on the anti-American propaganda).

I'll give you more details when I come back. This time I'm going up to Nha Trang on the seacoast. Supposed to be the coolest and lowest humidity destination in VN, plus beautiful white-sand beaches and clear/warm water.

Later, dude.
has anyone out there traveled in viet nam recently?