Friday, October 7, 2011

Have you ever come to Borneo?

Borneo is the third largest island in the world, surrounded by South China Sea. Borneo is divided into three countries, East Malaysia(Sarawak & Sabah), Brunei, and Indonesia(Kalimantan). In Sarawak, you can find Gunung Mulu National Park, the largest cave and consists of a lot of caves, and in Sabah, Mount Kinabalu, the third highest mountain in Southeast Asia.
Have you ever come to Borneo?
yeap. i went to kuching once in a year. i like that place, very peaceful and relax city, love the natural forest and the local people is very nice and freindly.

thinking to go mulu cave, but not sure when.
Have you ever come to Borneo?
I'm Sabahan born but have lived all over the place. I miss home though. I went back last couple of weeks after so many years of living elsewhere and I just didn't want to leave.
I'm Sabahan born but have lived all over the place. I miss home though. I went back last couple of weeks after so many years of living elsewhere and I just didn't want to leave.
Yes and I think it is a great holiday destination.

The main highlight is the wildlife, especially the orangutan and the Proboscis Monkeys, both of which can be found on the East Coast of Sabah. The nearest airport is Sandakan (SDK). You have to travel via Kota Kinabalu (BKI) to get there.
nope.
im from kuantan,pahang
haven yet have the chance to visit borneo.
my dad always go there for business purpose and he say it is the best experience.
something different.
the culture..the people.the language.
ah~
one day.i'll be there