Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Have You Heard Of Jungiery Stars?

I Will Give A Answerer A Best Answer For The First Who Says What Is Jungiery Stars And Probaly Who Is In The Jungiery Stars Community.

P.S: Www.Jungiery.Com Is The Page, But It's In Chinese. Try Searching In Search Engines ;)
Have You Heard Of Jungiery Stars?
What is Jungiery Stars and who is the jungiery stars community?
Have You Heard Of Jungiery Stars?
I know!
They're the community created by Sun Zhong, and inclusive of 5566, 183 Club, Cyndi Wang, 7 Flowers, Wind etc. Personally, I don't find them ultra talented, but they're very versatile, and I love their big family image.
I know!
They're the community created by Sun Zhong, and inclusive of 5566, 183 Club, Cyndi Wang, 7 Flowers, Wind etc. Personally, I don't find them ultra talented, but they're very versatile, and I love their big family image.